Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Flea Market Finds

Hello Everyone!
So this past Sunday my family and I took a little trip up to Portland, ME and what do I see hanging up on multiple poles? This sign of course!
PFFA - Vert Web
How pretty is it?
Now, my family knows that I cannot resist a clothing sale, especially a vintage clothing sale.  So we ventured onward and eventually found the site of the sale (it was inside an old building apparently. Who knew?)
Inside there were three glorious levels of vintage clothing, appliances, bowling shoes, pins, typewriters, and more (Although the two things I bought happen to not be vintage).
The first item I acquired at said flea market was a short sleeved cashmere sweater from Ann Taylor, bought for a mere 12 dollars.  It's so soft, but what makes it so pretty and unique is the back. 
It reminds me of this little article of clothing from my childhood...
oh ballet sweater. How I loved you so. 
The second piece I bought is even better. 
This is a BCBG Max Azria Runway Limited Edition skirt that originally sold for $218.  I bought it for only $18. Such an amazing deal. It's a little bright (at least I'll stop traffic), but so cute! I love the bow on the side. I would have loved it even if it was still $200. 

Until next time!,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment