Sunday, May 18, 2014

Grab Bag Goodies

I don't know about you, but I love receiving packages in the mail, no matter what they are. That is why I was so excited when I found out that my mum had ordered for my sister and I two of Modcloth's Grab Bags. In case you don't know what they are, you can order from the clothing/accessories site Modcloth a "mystery package" for only $10, choose whether you want a dress/shirt/pants/jewelry etc, fill out what size clothing you usually wear, and receive a mystery package with your item just a few days later in the mail. Anya and I both received dresses :)
 The first dress we got is a simple white shift with crochet lace detail on the hem and sleeves. So sweet and sophisticated, this dress just screams tea party or some other formal event. Maybe even a graduation ceremony?

The second dress is described as a "prom dress", but I'm not so sure about that. It sure is beautiful though! It is a nice length, not too short or too long, and the gold abstract pattern gives the dress a very art deco feel. Maybe this would be more appropriate for a homecoming or semiformal :)

There you have it! If you want to buy one of these for yourself, here is the website :)
Sarah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment