Sunday, June 8, 2014

Spring-y Attire

When I think of springtime, I immediately think of flowy dresses and pastel colors. Based on those ideas I have the perfect spring outfit. A few yards of pale pink linen and one dress pattern later, and I have the perfect outfit to wear to any spring-y semi-formal event.


This dress is a little Gatsby-esque, with it's v-shaped neckline and flouncy skirt. Although I accidentally made it a little too large, it can be mostly fixed by pairing the dress with a metallic skinny silver belt. To go along with the belt, I matched some silver ballet flats that work perfectly with the rest of the outfit. I think a nice silver necklace and an updo would like great with this outfit. Now I just need an event to go to so I can wear it!

Sarah xo

Bonus: you totally look like a princess while petting cats in this dress



1 comment: