Sunday, June 23, 2013

Little Birdies

With so many last minute projects and finals before I am finally free from Sophomore year, I unfortunately have not had a lot of time to do some sewing. So, while these might not have been made by me, they were made by Anya so that's close enough.
And they are absolutely adorable! All you need is some felt, thread, black seed beads, and of course, love. There is now a whole line of them hanging from our basement ceiling. It's our own personal little army.   
Yay, birdy closeup! Aren't they so cute? This is one of my personal favorites. I love the colors. 
And while I haven't had much time to sew, I was able to paint a ceiling tile for my AP European History classroom.  This tile will just be a small part of the entire world that will eventually take up about half of the ceiling.  I am personally a big fan of Canada.  That's a pretty cute maple leaf. 
Hope to be back soon with some actual sewing projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment