Monday, June 17, 2013

T-Shirt Refashion

This is a super easy, adorable DIY. All you need are two similarly-sized t-shirts, a small scrap of fabric, and a needle and thread (but I used my Brother sewing machine).
1. Cut both t-shirts where you want the new color to start. I cut the bottom of the t-shirt off at approximately the 3/4 mark.
2. Turn the bottom portion of the t-shirt inside out and pin to upper part of opposite color. The shirt will now look like this...
3. Sew together
4. Cut out a small square out of a coordinating fabric and sew in upper corner of the shirt.

Voila! Now you have an awesome t-shirt that took hardly any time to make and it looks impressive too.  I have a feeling I will be making a lot of these shirts in the future.
(t-shirts, H&M)

No comments:

Post a Comment