Sunday, December 8, 2013

60's Inspired Dress

So, it's taken me a while (oops), but I've finally finished the dress I've been working on for about 2 months. I'm glad I finally finished it though because it looks really cute! I was really surprised at how well it turned out and how well it fits.

As you can see, it's a really graphic black and white chevron. The fabric is really soft too, almost a really thin fleece. It looks quite 60's since it is a shift shape. It would be a little boring without the zippers on the back and the sleeves. 



They are just simple zippers with a black faux leather trim around them. 
Since there is no color in the dress, I wore deep purple tights along with my black leather boots (which I just got recently for my birthday at Call It Spring). 
I hope you like the dress as much as I do!
Sarah xo



No comments:

Post a Comment